As we are a small boutique property, late cancellations and no-shows really affect our business, therefore our deposit and cancellation policy is as follows:
- All reservations require a deposit equaling one (1) night’s stay at the time of booking. If you are staying only one (1) night, you will be charged in full (one night) at the time of booking.
- A reservation will automatically be canceled if a valid credit card payment has not been received 5 days after the reservation has been made.
- More than 14 days notice – full refund less a 3% credit card surcharge.
- 14 days or less notice – 10% loss of deposit and 3% credit card surcharge.
- 72 hours or less notice – forfeit one hundred (100%) of your deposit.
- No-show – forfeit one hundred (100%) of your deposit.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for cancellations or changes.
- Group bookings follow a different cancellation policy.
GIFT CARD/GIFT CERTIFICATE RESERVATION PAYMENT
- A reservation must first be secured with a credit card on file. Present the gift card upon arrival in order to redeem a gift card or gift certificate. The gift card will then be applied to the reservation. Any remaining balance upon checkout can be credited back to the credit card on file used to secure the reservation.
We are a pet-free property in keeping with the preservation of the meadow.
- There is a $250 cleaning fee for any pet brought into a cottage or room.
- Violation of our pet policy will result in asking you to leave.
We are a vape/smoke-free property and appreciate your compliance.
- There will be a $250 cleaning fee charged for vaping or smoking cigarettes/marijuana inside any room, cottage or building.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are based on double occupancy for King Rooms.
- Rates are based on quadruple occupancy for Double Queen Rooms.
- There is a two-night minimum stay for all holiday periods.